Lottery officials in Illinois confirmed last week that ticket sales for the popular Mega Millions multi-state lottery may be suspended due to budget concerns. Mega Millions has been available to lottery players in Illinois since 1996 and, if the state is not able to pass a budget before June 28th, players will have to cross state lines to purchase a ticket.Read More
Mega Millions is a multi-state lottery that regularly offers nine-figure jackpots, with the biggest prize on record standing at a colossal $656 million. Drawings are held every Tuesday and Friday at 23.00 EST in Atlanta, Georgia and the top prize is always worth a minimum of $15 million.
Mega Millions Numbers
The latest winning numbers and full prize breakdowns are published on the numbers page shortly after the draw. Check the individual results to see if you are due a payout, find out the value of the awards and view the total number of winners for the Tuesday June 20th 2017 drawing.
The last jackpot was: $123,000,000
Buy Mega Millions Tickets
Buying Mega Millions tickets online is a convenient and hassle free way to play one of America’s biggest lotteries. Simply select the Buy Tickets button above and follow the options provided.
- Mega Millions is offered in 44 states, plus Washington D.C. and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Jackpots start at $15 Million and the jackpot increases by a minimum of $5 Million when the jackpot rolls over.
- Five main numbers from 1 to 75 and one Mega Ball from 1 to 15 must be matched to win the jackpot.
- Drawings are every Tuesday and Friday at 23.00 EST in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Tickets can be purchased online or from an authorized retailer. Sales close up to three hours before the drawing. Tickets purchased after the closing time will be included in the next drawing.