Friday the 13th is considered as unlucky by many, however, two players are now celebrating their good luck and new fortune, having won the Mega Millions jackpot of $43 million in last Friday’s drawing. This is the sixth time that a Mega Millions jackpot has been won on Friday the 13th and is the first time that Rhode Island has produced a jackpot winner in the popular lottery.Read More
Mega Millions is a multi-state lottery that regularly offers nine-figure jackpots, with the biggest prize on record standing at a colossal $656 million. Drawings are held every Tuesday and Friday at 23.00 EST in Atlanta, Georgia and the top prize is always worth a minimum of $15 million.
Mega Millions Numbers
The latest numbers and jackpot amounts are published on the Numbers page, shortly after each drawing. You can check the winning numbers to see if you have won a prize. The total number of payouts and winners' information is also made available. Select 'View Latest Numbers' to check your numbers now.
The last jackpot was: $43,000,000
- Mega Millions is offered in 44 states, plus Washington D.C. and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Jackpots start at $15 Million and the jackpot increases by a minimum of $5 Million when the jackpot rolls over.
- Five main numbers from 1 to 75 and one Mega Ball from 1 to 15 must be matched to win the jackpot.
- Drawings are every Tuesday and Friday at 23.00 EST in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Tickets can be purchased online or from an authorized retailer. Sales close up to three hours before the drawing. Tickets purchased after the closing time will be included in the next drawing.