Friday’s Mega Millions jackpot winning ticket worth $393 million was sold at Nick’s Barbecue on Harlem Avenue in Palos Heights, Illinois. The jackpot is the largest-ever top prize won in Illinois and is now the fifth biggest jackpot in Mega Millions’ 15-year history.Read More
Mega Millions is a multi-state lottery that regularly offers nine-figure jackpots, with the biggest prize on record standing at a colossal $656 million. Drawings are held every Tuesday and Friday at 23.00 EST in Atlanta, Georgia and the top prize is always worth a minimum of $15 million.
Mega Millions Numbers
The latest winning numbers and full prize breakdowns are published on the numbers page shortly after the draw. Check the individual results to see if you are due a payout, find out the value of the awards and view the total number of winners for the Friday August 18th 2017 drawing.
The last jackpot was: $20,000,000
- Mega Millions is offered in 44 states, plus Washington D.C. and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Jackpots start at $15 Million and the jackpot increases by a minimum of $5 Million when the jackpot rolls over.
- Five main numbers from 1 to 75 and one Mega Ball from 1 to 15 must be matched to win the jackpot.
- Drawings are every Tuesday and Friday at 23.00 EST in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Tickets can be purchased online or from an authorized retailer. Sales close up to three hours before the drawing. Tickets purchased after the closing time will be included in the next drawing.